- LIBRARY RULES
- 1. Library use will be limited to SCC members in good standing. Please provide your SCC membership number with your request.
- 2. Borrowers are responsible for paying postage both to and from the SCC Library and for returning material in the same condition as received.
- 3. Items must be returned within 30 days unless prior arrangements are made.
- 4. Audio-visual programs are available for loan to SCC Chapters for club programs.
- 5. Checks, cash or mint postage (USA) is acceptable to pay postal, photocopying, and handling charges.
- 6. Mailings to SCC members outside the USA require special arrangements and may incur additional cost.
- 7. Requests for literature not found in the electronic index should include as much detail as possible. The volunteers who staff the Library will make a reasonable effort to fulfill such requests.
- Inquiries should be addressed to:
- Scandinavian Collectors Club Library
- c/o RMPL (Rocky Mountain Philatelic Library)
- 2038 So. Pontiac Way
- Denver, CO 80224 (USA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Apply to Join
| Activities | Awards
| Bylaws | Chapters
| Member Directory
Posthorn Archives | Officers
| Library | Publications
| Stamp Mart | Study
© 2003, The Scandinavian Collectors Club
Toke Nørby / John DuBois, Webmasters
2003.02.14 - 15:53